Friday, September 18, 2009

Is it going to my head? Gosh I hope so.

Fridays kind of blow. Well, Friday afternoons where I have no desire to be productive blow. I'm sitting here in my "new" jeans, a very cutely paired top, with very carefully applied makeup. This is all wasted because the only one looking at me is my computer monitor. Unless you count the alien, but he's more in line with staring at my clevage. He's not a perv, just short.

I'm just enjoying the new found weight loss too much. For the first time in years, I'm enjoying getting dressed and getting pretty in the morning. All to go to work with a bunch of females/married men. Serves me right for picking a female-dominated industry. Whoopsies. I must admit, it is nice noticing people look at you as you walk by. I'm trying not to be conceited, but this is so much fun!
I haven't felt like this since post-college. I want to play! I just have to not be as emotionally wreck-less as I was post college because, let's face it, I'm not 22 anymore and I most certainly know better.

Hopefully tonight will have some interesting occurrences that lack emotional backlash. HERE'S HOPING!!

No comments: